Click Here to APPLY!
The application site for the 2013 programs will remain open through July 2013, however National Bioenergy & Bioproducts Workshop and Internship Site Directors will begin selection of applicants in March 2013. Notification of placement or waitlist will begin in March and will continue until all spaces are filled.
ON THE REGISTRATION SITE, you will be asked to provide:
1) Contact information
2) (Upload) Your resume (*Please do not use any special characters in the file name, and if you have trouble uploading, please try an internet browser other than Explorer, or contact Corey Rutzke firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload your resume if you send it by email.
3) Answer to the questions:
- What do you expect to gain from the program?
- How will you use the information and teaching-tools in your classroom(s)?
- What subject(s) and grades or audience(s) do you teach?
4) Names and email addresses of references including your school Principal or major Advisor.