WARM THANKS TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS
- UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- NEWBIO CONSORTIUM, PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
- DELAWARE BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
- RENEGADE BRANDS - SOY-BASED CLEANING PRODUCTS
- CAROLINA BIOLOGICAL SUPPLY
- BROOK & WHITTLE LTD
- DUPONT GENENCOR SCIENCE
Would your company or organization like to sponsor a teacher, development of a kit, or an entire workshop at a new location? The number of applications to this program exceeds the current funding available to provide kits and professional development training to all of the teachers that would like to attend and receive the hands-on kits and activities.
- Sponsor a teacher to attend a one-week Teaching Partners workshop ($2,500)
- Sponsor a teacher to attend the 3-week Teaching Fellows training at Cornell University ($8,000)
- Sponsor a one-day BBEP workshop for up to 20 teachers ($10,000)
- Sponsor a one-week Teaching Partners workshop for up to 10 teachers ($25,000)
- Donate bio-based teaching-materials from your company (Our teachers greatly appreciate the opportunity to allow their students to work with, test, and compare biobased and traditional petroleum-based products. Thank you for considering a donation to all teachers within a workshop (10 units of your bioproduct) or all teachers in the summer programs (100 units of your bioproduct).
- Donate a BioBased Competition Award for the classroom (Interactive White Board, Ipad or classroom computer, classroom gift of your choice)
Thank you very much for considering sponsorship. If you would like to learn more or receive a copy of our sponsorship proposal, please contact the program director for more information.
Dr. Corinne Rutzke, Ph.D.
Director, Bioenergy & Bioproducts Education Programs
Ithaca, New York 14853